Once again, we are offering an adult recreational soccer league through WYSA/Indiana Fire Juniors.
Spring '22 Registration Adult soccer link. Youth registration is also within this registration but the you levels are now closed.
- Participants must be 21 years old or older.
- Players do not have to live in Westfield to play within WYSA.
- If you have already spoken to a team manager, you can select that team during registration.
- If you don't have a team yet, please register to the OPEN registration team and you will be placed on a wait list until there are enough registrations for another team. You will not be charged until you are placed on a team. Encourage your friends to register!
- If you believe you have enough male AND female friends to form your own new team, please contact Dan Neumann at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Each team must designate a team manager. Teams may only play four males on the field at one time. Make sure your team has enough females to meet this requirement.
- All games are on Sunday late afternoon to evenings.
Cost is $80 per session.Dates may change.
Rules of the Game
- 7 vs. 7 including one goalkeeper per team.
- No more than 4 men per team on the field at a time. All others must be women.
- Women's goals count two points; men's goals count one point.
- Games are played on a field with either full size goals or 7' x21' goals at Shamrock Spring or Grand Park.
- Games are two equal 30-minute halves.
- If the heat index on The Weather Channel at 3 pm is 95 degrees F or greater, all games will be played on the U10 fields.
- No slide tackling allowed, including no slide tackling of a player or the ball by goal keepers (remedy is an indirect free kick unless a foul is committed).
- All participants must be 21 years old or older (preferably much older!!!)
- All players on each team must play equal times.
- Hard kick rule - coed soccer has a "hard kick rule." If a guy kicks the ball really hard (and you know what I mean by hard, there are some in our league who have powerful kicks) and it smacks into a lady player, it is an indirect free kick to the team of the struck individual. Our rationale is that a person should know and be able to judge that there is a player in front of them who is likely to be hurt if the kick is struck with MLS speed and power.
This is a RECREATIONAL league. Rule #1 = Have FUN !!!