Team check in for the 2022 Indiana Fire Juniors Turf Classics will be Online:
Check in for the 2022 Indiana Fire Juniors Turf Classics must be completed electronically via your team Got Sport team registration. On site check in will not be available.
All information must be received no later than midnight on March 1, 2022. You must use the same team account that you used to register for this event.
Submitting your documents via Got Sport www.system.gotsport.com
- Log in to your GotSport Acocunt and click on Team Registrations.
- Click on the Turff 11v11 or Small Sided Registration.
- Click on the Blue VIEW button to open the registration
- Click on the Registration Tab in the upper menu bar and scroll down to the last 6 items.
- For each required item upload the document using File Upload.
Teams from within the United States MUST submit:
- Copies of validated player/coach/manager passes issued by USYSA or US Club Soccer (rostered players and guest players) as they are listed on your official roster.
- One copy of official stamped and validated team roster. Please cross off players who WILL NOT be attending.
- Copy of guest player form if applicable.
- Emergency contact form.
- Medical Releases for all players attending
Questions regarding check in can be emailed to email@example.com
For all other questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org